15 March 2013

Wanted: Bigger Pockets

Happy Friday you lovely pumpkins!

So, this is me trying to stay on top of my shit by doing a video more than once every two months. We'll see how long I can keep up the streak. 


So this time, I just babble about French holidays.. The ones that allow them to take off the day at work, not like Halloween or St. Patrick's Day {which is on a Sunday anyways}.

Also: I found a grumpy cat meme previously unseen by me. This will be the last photo of Grumpy Cat {Tardar Sauce, I still love you}.


Next video I'm going to try to bring in some common stereotypes about Americans and whether or not they prove to be true {or something in between}, and then talk about some common stereotypes about the French people. So look out for that one!




Here's the embed for the most recent video. Click here for the link itself.





À bientôt!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment