01 March 2013

Title Will Just Be Called "Title" Because I Am Not Feeling Particularly Creative Today.

So I was looking at which grumpy cat image I should upload this time... until I realized that only so many can be made. As much as I hate to admit it, the grumpy cat will not last forever. So instead I'll put something up a bit more up to date.




Sorry if you never watched the Fairly Odd Parents, because 1) You're totally missing out, and 2) This isn't funny to you. To totally ruin this joke, here's the link to the original clip of Timmy's father. Also for the record, Leo is great and he's definitely in my top 5 favorite actors, but this is too funny to pass up. I mean he's been in the film industry for quite literally his whole life and has never won an Oscar. Maybe he'll all make idiots out of us in the Great Gatsby. But by looking at the trailer, I'm not quite sure if it would even be Oscar material.



SO: I went places! It was fun! And exciting! And crazy cheap! These things make me happy in life; I am a person of simple needs.


So as shown by the image above, I did get the chance to watch the Oscar's upon my return. I have to say I was very surprised that Jennifer Lawrence won leading role actress.... yet not that surprised. She is an extremely talented actress, and I plan on watching Silver Linings Playbook (Click on the title to see the trailer) when I get the chance.

Also, it seems that a lot more people than I'd thought seriously hate Anne Hathaway. Why is that? I find her to be a great actress, and all the work she's done is phenomenal (apart from the Princess Diaries, but let's be honest, all actors have that one film). I have come to the conclusion that it is her personality itself. We all had those annoying theater kids when we were in high school/lycée/enter adolescent place of learnedness here; I think that's who she reminds us of. In any case, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and that's what makes everyday life interesting.

Now I may have left out some parts in the video from my trip to Budapest/Geneva/Vienna. Next time I'll make the video a little more sparkly and fun, I promise. For this one I just kind of explained the trip in a drone-like manner because I was still a bit tired of traveling. or possibly groggy from sleeping for 14 straight hours. But who's to say?

Let me start of by saying the Hungarian language is... unique. I tried learning as much as I could get out of our Couchsurfers, but I really only got that it is an agglutinative language, and just a couple words, for example "utca" = "street" and "Budafoki" = "In the cape of Buda". Interesting stuff, right?






Well it is to me. Aaaannnyyyywhooooozzzzle, that's about all I can think of at the moment; I need to run some errands because surprisingly, life hadn't been paused when I left Lyon.










À bientôt!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment