05 March 2013

My Life Hath Been Invaded By The Internet

Hope everyone's week is going admirably. If it's not, I've just the thing. Click here for a video by Goatye to feel loads better. Whenever you have a baaaad day, you can remind yourself that so many kinds of awesome/hilarity exists on the internet.

In other news, I decided to talk a bit about what exactly it means to be a United States citizen. What are the good parts? The bad? I did some research {on the good ol' trusty internet, of course} and went over a few basic points that seem to come up a lot in the argument of "Americanism". Look below for the video.






Like I said in the video, send feedback for new topics! I enjoy making them, but sometimes struggle for a good idea that I can fit in under 5 minutes {that's the new goal, it takes too long to upload/edit anything over that amount of time}.


On another note, I plan on going to the French Riviera in the not-too-distant future; I have a tentative list of things to see, but if you have suggestions for that as well I'd love to hear them! 


I wish warmer weather and a merry March from the ironic country of comely class and carcinogenic community {alliteration FTW}.



À bientôt!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment