21 January 2013

My Only Blogging {is best done half-assed}

Oh my sweet baby panda.

I forgot grumpy cat in my last post.


Does that mean I have to put two in this one?






Two late.





So dudes! I finally made a new video! It only took me like 3 weeks. I don't even have a good excuse, because my break wasn't even productive {until the end}. 


I have to say, if being in France and learning the ways of the French hasn't taught me to be lazy, these last few weeks definitely have. Being back in school is quite refreshing I must say, but I won't be saying that for long. Soon enough, you'll hear me saying, "Why do I have to take classes here again? And why do I have to go outside of the city to listen in on a class I might not even take?"


Anyway, watch the video for more of my rambles {or don't, the fuck do I care?}!




À bientôt!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment