10 May 2012

Does This Blog Make My Voice Sound Weird?

So... this is me trying to figure out the whole world of blogs.
**This is not a language-filtered blog.


Honestly, I've never thought I was one for blogging, mostly because it's just one of those things that require work... and if you know me, I'm all about minimization. I enjoy reading other's blogs, though.


SO! If you're here, you're probably subscribed to this because I told you to. This will be the bridge between you and I while I am abroad in Lyon, France! Yes, I will be spending the entire academic year in France; I decided that it would be brilliant if I not only had some kind of transcript in which I could look back at this next year, but if you could follow me on this journey I'm about to take as well.


There will be pictures! There will be fun facts! There may or may not be video (this one might be too much work)! So please stick around, I'm sure this will be as entertaining for you as it will be for me. 


À bientôt!
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment